The INGRID LEONHARDT was built in 1944 by the Rickmers Reismühlen Rhederei & Schiffbau A.G. shipyard in Bremerhaven for the Hamburg-based Leonhardt & Blumberg company. The ship was lost on 22 April 1945 when she struck a sea-mine in Fehmarn Belt.
The scattered remains of the wrecksite were captured by Erhard Schulz.
|Length||280.5 feet (85.5 m)|
The wrecksite is located in the German EEZ and thus is not protected by law.
SS Ingrid Leonhardt [+1945].