A ponton of the Queen Emma Bridge is located in St. Anna Bay. The Queen Emma Bridge, also known as the Old Swing Lady of the Pontjesbrug and connects Otrobanda and Punda. This bridge was built in 1888 by American consul Leonard Burlington Smith and is one of the few floating wooden swing bridges in the world. During the Colonial period to cross the bridge from Punda to Otrobanda or the other way around, people with shoes had to pay toll. People without shoes could cross for free.